General

General

Categories

1. It would be very useful to integrate Pomodoro in DGT GTD. Basic level would be the timer, second - logging the number of pomodoros, interruptions etc.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I believe I am not the only one here, who don't use some of the futures at main application screen at all.

For example. I am more classic-GTD-person, so I would appreciate inbox first, then today, next action and someday. I do not need starred and hotlist and I wish to see lets say delegated. And for some reason I want to see shortcut to checklist "grocery" on main screen. And lets say... whatever any1 wants.

You are feeling me? This would be wonderful. ;)

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: Code freeze needed in order to go out of alpha testing and get ramped up for beta. All new features will be replanned.

4. The little project icons are very cool, but it would also be nice if a project stood out in some other way, maybe italics or something.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. So you could for example enter "Paint back porch @home #personal" and you would get "Paint back porch", context @home and tagged personal.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Update: Code freeze needed in order to go out of alpha testing and get ramped up for beta. All new features will be replanned.

6. set a function to export in csv file the completed tasks, recording most important details (ie: start date, closing date, type, project, etc.), so you can have a logbook of achieved results

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I recently bought an ipad but soon realized it is very hard to find one like dgt gtd. Ive used informant hd and 2do but they werent enough for me. So i sincerely request you release an ios version dgt gtd. I also understand if its hard for now but im pretty sure there might be many people who miss dgt gtd while using ios devices.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For those tasks that are frequently repeated, but not at any particular interview, allow the creation of templates. Assigning a date to a templated-task would create a new task and not override the template. Datebk6 did this masterfully.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I used to use a Blackberry application that would allow me to add an email as a task directly from within the email client. It was very convenient. Quite often I would want to follow up on an email. From within the email, if I could select 'add to DGT' or similar and then the subject and/or optionally the sender name would pre-populate the task name (and maybe the body copied to the notes field), that would be very cool.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I suggest to install the following alternative email cient. “K-9 Mail”. It allows you to use the “Share” functionality and, therefore, add a task in DGT GTD. Let me know if that helps you.

10. would be nice to each task, leave the default sound, or be able to choose a different sound.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Some dyslexic feeble minded folks like myself can't remember DGT or was it DTG etc? Simple one or two word name would help us remember the name to recommend to friends. Just a thought..

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Great app! The ability to create projects in DGT GTD is an excellent way to keep the task list manageable. Would it be possible to provide an option such that DGT GTD maps projects to Toodledo folders? If this option is active, I would be willing to forgo the 'lists' feature of DGT GTD.

In spite of the limitations of Toodledo (as described in http://dgtale.uservoice.com/forums/103615-general/suggestions/1727657-toggle-option-for-sycing-and-display-between-toodl?ref=title), synchronizing with Toodledo in a reasonable fashion is very important to me (multi-client access, reporting, easy export).

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I use Evernote to take meeting minutes and todo items. It would be great to have the possibility to send the todo items to toodledo.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. This is of high relevance to get a successful productivity and is probably the most important motivating factor. Numerous studies support the correlation between progress indicators and strength of goal focus and producitvity. And is a very useful tool for the weekly evaluation in the GTD process.

Toodledo website shows graphic chains to visualize the perserverance to complete daily a task of a goal. This is a very rudimentary indicator to show the goal focus. There are some goals consisting of only weekly tasks which would result in a "weak" focus as compared to a goal with daily tasks.

Very…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add an option in the task details to choose whether the specific task should have a nagging or insistent alarm.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to see a windows/web version of this app:most of the time we need to work on PC. And sync to Toodledo has a lot of problems:project structure is messed up and DGT GTD does not have subtask. So a PC and web version will solve all those problems. And most users will switch to DGT GTD: this means money paid to Toodledo will be redirected to DGT GTD.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. While you're already within a list, it would be nice to sort by contexts instead of just the tasks defaulting their sort order by priority. I have several tasks that have the same priority but being able to group them by context would be nice. Thanks.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I recommend even a limited amount of help screens or a splash screen that points to a help page on the website. This incredibly awesome tool has no instructions or "best practices", which makes for a steeper learning curve for the first time user, even if they understand the concepts of GTD (and if they're new to GTD or don't know it, yikes.)

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)