How can we improve DGT GTD?

Add a Calendar that syncs with Google Calendar

Add a Calendar that has a list,Day, Week and Month view.

161 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    llurcllurc shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    dgtaleAdmindgtale (Admin, DGT GTD) responded  · 

I’m considering the other way: displaying Calendar events in DGT GTD calendar.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MattMatt commented  · 

@dgtale - hmm... now, that would be interesting - pulling calendar events into DGT. That and a web app would probably consolidate just about everything. Get on a premium product billing so we can make this worth your while enough to power through the dev work. ;)

• RodRod commented  · 

Seems redundant with another post. I love your app and the way everything lays out is intuitive. If it only had an AGenda view, similar to Executive Assistant, but with better fidelity on working with the tasks. I am exploring executive assistant right now, just downloaded today.

• Ben HuffBen Huff commented  · 

AND A STACKED 2 WEEK VIEW!

which is something i had to go looking through like a MILLION calendars to find.

two weeks, two columns, sundays of each week at the top and going down the page a rectangle for each day of weeek side by side. like a planner. swipeable sideways to go to next week(S).

a widget that did that would be insanely good. i had to use jorte and a 4x4 widget to do this. native android launcher is not cool with swiping, so i tap to launch a slightly larger version of what i have.

things start in dgt, then like a day later end up on the calendar. i had to make a rule that new things are only scheduled in the office instead of the field, so that it would hopefully avoid double bookings. GAR.

• DelandDeland commented  · 

See "Pure calendar" in android market. It can display DTG GTD tasks inn the Pure calendar widget.

Feedback and Knowledge Base