How can we improve DGT GTD?

Sync button in all menus

I propose a (manual) sync button in all menus, not only in one. So I have not to click several times to execute a manual sync after a change in my tasks.

99 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stefan Schweizer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, takes too many clicks to do a manual sync. I use Toodledo and update my tasks on the computer all the time and would love it if it was easier to sync with my phone. That would be a great feature.

• Rafik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear DGtale, a manual sync button is badly needed on all pages. It takes way too many steps to do a manual sync when you are in a task list. You practically need to go out of the program and then find your way back. Very annoying. Based on the vote count, this feature is desparetly needed to improve DGT. Hoping it can be added soon.

• Richard J. Swartz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Also setting the app so it can automatically sync when the app opens or closes. Then I can choose to easily manually sync when the app is opened, and I know that both toodledo and this app are up to date after opening or closing the app

Feedback and Knowledge Base