James Grey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would welcome option to sync task due date with calendars...option to "sync to calendar" under "settings" could provide preset option to sync tasks or not.

• Yachuan CHEN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should sync just those Due Date events w/ local G Calendar. No need of sync whole list(indeed, this way will make confuse in G Calendar due to no due date task) or sync w/ remote calendar(once local calendar was updated, it will sync automaticly w/ remote if you have set in android's Acount option)

• davida commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not personally convinced about this.
    happy to manage my tasks seperately to my calendar.
    think this fits GTD principles, where only meetings and hard deadlines go to the calendar.
    majority of tasks in my world are not dictated by hard deadlines, and I quickly grow tired when planning creates artificial ones.
    happy to keep my calendar as clear as possible, and my task list as comprehensive as possible.
    apps, like pocket informant, that combine tasks and calendar don't work.

• mhmcgrath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea - could easily sync with specific Gcalendars by passing list name, etc. corresponding

• Mech commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how about not with google calendar, but with the android os calendar instead? I believe you can sync out of that into google, outlook and other calendars then you would just have all your calendar info displayed on your phone.

• paolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to be really perfect, i would like the possibility to sync each task to a different google calendar...

• KiLLeRKaMaTis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this since most of my task in DGT GTD have schedules. I wouldn't know i have conflicts with my calendar.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base