Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Franz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes possible via toodledo but duplicate tasks (due to bad sync) creates duplicate calendar entries

• Dominic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Task can be linked to Google calendar via Toodledo by adding Calendars under Tools then More...

• raven66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@orki, I agree with you, calendar should be connected to hard deadlines (I use it in this way). But in Android/GoogleMail inside calendar there's also Tasks (which seem to be abandoned by Google). I believe this would be a good way to connect DGT with Google Calendar - by using Taks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely agree (to add a calendar)! A calendar view within DGT GTD, itself, with all the scheduled tasks, hot list items, notes, deadlines, etc. would be absolutely perfect! Thanks for your feedback and help! :)

• sudhir uppal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of google calender, sync with your own desktop app or web app would be a great idea...
        would also love month, week or day view if possible.

• orki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regarding basic rule of GTD philosophy, if you have task that require specific data you put it into calendar. DTG GTD apprication is to manage tasks which you complite whenever you have time for it or you are at specific location like @home etc. Personaly I do not see any advantage to synchronize it with any calendar.

• why commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to my previous post, I wouldn't care if it's Gcalendar or the Android one. For me even a proper calendar view within DGT GTD with all the scheduled tasks (stary anf due dates) would do the job!!

• why commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a calendar along with a task list helps me plan my tasks. Even when I dont have a hard deadline, I set a start date and a due date. The calendar helps me balance the amount of work for the forthcoming days.
        Of course, only tasks with dates would go into the calendar!

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FWIW, I now put most dated events in DGT/Toodledo instead of google. Works well.

• ferossan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should sync just Due Date events with local Google Calendar. Only those. "Due Today" app has this functionality and I would love to see it here.

• Heechee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, it is totally not clear what the requirements for this highly requested feature suggestion are.
        All who commented should perhaps get together and write some sort of specification so this feature becomes a bit clearer.
        Currently I assume the Dgtale guys wouldn't know where to start.

• vivek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have included toodledo cal in google calendar but cannot control the sync freq of google cal.
        Hence would request direct DGT GTD calendar sync with Google with option for controlling sync frequency.

Feedback and Knowledge Base