• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ivan SafarovIvan Safarov commented  · 

Это не нужно. Лишний наворот.

• Sudhir KulayeSudhir Kulaye commented  · 

Yes, waiting for this feature! This feature may get appeal to larger no of users. I like this app more than many others. Thanks to the team for their efforts.

• vasco Af.vasco Af. commented  · 

I haven't seen comments here from 2013...

A single specific GooglG calendar could be use to add tasks to it.
        As you could easily use Google tasks.
        But the feature needed would be a sync to multiple Google accounts, because some tasks should be visible to some, and others to others.

Have any time frame to do this?

Don't like recurring payments, but can happy make small contributions for this to get on. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Jey i really like your application I use the phone Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the problem is that I can not share anything from your app. I can share everything else, but not to the Google calendar, built into my phone. If it's possible to do this, it would be grateful to to hear from you.

Best regards! //Anders

• EvgenyEvgeny commented  · 

Is there any progress?

It would be very good to see all tasks on Google calendar. Also DGT should pick up all events, created from webversion of calendar (maybe in some special calendar) and treat them as new tasks with some default parameters. All additional information can be stored withtin calendar event in Description. There is no need to use GTask API.
        Will there be any progress at all?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sync with native Google Calendar

• Anonymous commented  · 

What is the status on getting this done?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sync whith google, please - bee great

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

в некоторых продуктах по GTD имеется синхронизация задач с Google, однако ваш продукт более удобен в использовании. Прошу рассмотреть возможность синхронизации с календарем Google, а так же синхронизация отдельной папки в DGT с отдельным календарем Google.

• BarryBarry commented  · 

I would like to see the ability to sync "one way" or move completed tasks to Google calendar. In other words, I don't want my calendar app to manage my task list - just want a record of completed items that I can reference back to when browsing in my calendar app.
        Manage everything from DGT GTD, and move checked off items to Google calendar, with option for a time stamp or not.

• Jørn Leander-Skou JensenJørn Leander-Skou Jensen commented  · 

Sync with Google will be the greatest.

Today many new input is from e-mails (Gmail for many users), and would like to keep as many data as possible with in Google.
        But Google Tasks are to primitive for my GTD use, and looking for a new platform to edit the information.
        I am very impressed with DGT GTD :-)
        But I need to sync with a browser platform.

I have tried the Toodledo, but am no to happy.
        The first time I sync with Toodledo, they mess up the subtasks (only support 1 subtask)
        And the next sync, all the subtasks on the android was lost ( set as new tasks)

Looking forward to get info on new features :-)

• BarryBarry commented  · 

Syncing to the Voodo calendar (a google calendar used by the Voodo iphone app to represent the to-dos) would bridge the gap between Voodo (nice for my pocket but fiddly for entering many tasks) with DGT GTD on my tablet (not nice for my pocket, but great for entering many tasks)

• DaveDave commented  · 

I'm not currently using a calendar, just DGT. Overall, I'm quite happy with this, particularly with having reminder alerts always in my pocked. However, there's one pretty glaring exception: When I need to schedule a specific meeting with someone, I usually just start typing the event title, and from the task edit screen, I can't see conflicts with existing tasks. If there was some way to see other events at or near the same time without cancelling out of the new task I'm creating, I'd be a super happy camper. Calendar integration might be a solution, but something simpler (no sync to build and deal with) would do fine.

• Franz Franz commented  · 

Yes possible via toodledo but duplicate tasks (due to bad sync) creates duplicate calendar entries

• leoleo commented  · 

definitely agree

• Dominic Dominic commented  · 

Task can be linked to Google calendar via Toodledo by adding Calendars under Tools then More...

• raven66raven66 commented  · 

@orki, I agree with you, calendar should be connected to hard deadlines (I use it in this way). But in Android/GoogleMail inside calendar there's also Tasks (which seem to be abandoned by Google). I believe this would be a good way to connect DGT with Google Calendar - by using Taks.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base