or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dgtaleAdmindgtale (Admin, DGT GTD) commented  · 

This implementation depends on other features that I'm implementing.
        Very likely I need at least one month.

• lebauxlebaux commented  · 

Can't wait for this, because I do not really like toodledo. Can I ask what is progress on this? Thanks!

• RemyRemy commented  · 

Sneaky?
        This feature exists in Ultimate To-Do List, so I used that to migrate from Google Tasks to Toodle.
        As someone else mentioned somewhere else, DGT GTD has more features than even Toodledo can handle, but it's close, and there are browser plugins too, which is handy

• huggyfeehuggyfee commented  · 

I would only find this useful if it was possible to Sync both to Google Tasks and Toodledo in the same app - maybe by allowing multiple sync profiles (possibly associated to given folders - and those folders being unique to each Sync profile) - this would then open up the possibility of multiple Toodledo and / or Google accounts (e.g. 1 for personal, 1 for shared business, 1 for longer term projects etc.) - the either / or option would probably be too restrictive otherwise.

• JosephJoseph commented  · 

Sync with Google tasks is essential. Still waiting for the API from Google? Last post was March 2011?

• giladgilad commented  · 

Gtasks allows to export all tasks from Google to gtd.just need a script to organize it in separate task by category/list name of gtasks

• MM commented  · 

Would be a great feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base